Official Fan Forum Of Renny Martyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Fan Forum Of Renny Martyn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **

Go down 
+2
JenniferLaLabbfan
drcaroldc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drcaroldc

drcaroldc

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-08

FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 am

FINALLY

** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **

This is the audio clip from Renny's Chat on Saturday 11-08-08 and was recorded by me.
It is approx. 46 minutes long, the recording started a few minutes after Renny got set up.
You will be able to tell that this is her first chat of this kind.

I hope will ONCE AND FOR ALL stop those terrible rumors that were posted on myspace and Jokers.
Thanks Renny, you did a FANTASTIC job, we can't wait till the next one!

DrCarol
]
dance1

Renny's First Chat - lg
bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.drcarol.net
JenniferLaLabbfan

JenniferLaLabbfan

Female Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 am

WOW GREAT WORK CAROL!!!! I LOVE LISTENING TO HER AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! CM'AWWWWWWWN LMAO!!! SHE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD THAT NIGHT!!! HOPE TO CHAT WITH HER AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbrother4me
MommaT

MommaT

Female Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:34 am

GREAT JOB ON POSTING THE AUDIO CHAT, DR. CAROL.......I'VE JUST FINISHED LISTENING TO IT, AND I'VE GOT TO SAY FOR THIS TO BE RENNY'S FIRST CHAT...........SHE DID A FINE JOB. AS FAR AS THE AWFUL RUMORS.........WHAT CAN I SAY? GOING, BY THE AUDIO THE ONLY PERSON RENNY TRULY POINTS OUT "MORE THAN ONCE"..........IS ME!!!!

I AM NOT OFFENDED IN THE LEAST BY HOW SHE HANDLED MY QUESTIONS, I THINK SHE WAS HILLARIOUS.......ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PICTURES FOR HER GIRLS PANTHER, & KATHY......."YEAH, UH HUH" LMAO. I THINK RENNY IS JUST BEING VERY CAUTIOUS (AS SHE SHOULD BE WITH ANYBODY SHE'S TALKING TO OVER THE INTERNET).......I LOVED HER. SHE THINKS I'M OUT TO KILL HER, LOL.....LOL....LOL!!!

FOR THE RECORD THOUGH........I DON'T HAVE A THOUSAND PICTURES ON HER MYSPACE (TO DATE, I HAVE ONLY ONE)........AND I'M NOT OBSESSIVE......I JUST LOVE RENNY!!! DOESN'T EVERYBODY????

I THINK SHE WAS VERY CURTEOUS TO EVERYONE, BUT EVEN RENNY HERSELF SAID SHE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HER FANS. SO, IN ESSENCE POSTING BULLETINS SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT HAPPY THOUGHTS AND I HOPE MY "TRUE" FRIENDS KNOW I WAS NOT A PART OF ANY NEGATIVE BULLETINS, WHAT-SO-EVER!!

I AM NOW, AND I WILL ALWAYS BE A "RENNY" FAN........IF I MEET HER "GREAT"!!!!! IF I DON'T, OH WELL........

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE RE-POST OF THE CHAT.........I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER. AT LEAST I'M HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO GET HER TO GIGGLE (MORE THAN ONCE)

TA TA FOR NOW..........MOMMAT Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jacquelin007
millertime9316

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: RENNEE   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:16 am

Thanx for Posting That audio Smile i missed the Chat and as well i have seen the bullitens and heard all about it Via Jokers and such.. I have no clue what ppl are talking about Renne being Rude Renne was who she was in the house and she was a hoot and i wish she was there... U can even tell threw out the chat she was reading EVERYthing that was being written or tryin to at least lmao Next chat she has is gonna be awesome Smile and we love it Renny roo we missssss yoU!!!!
Back to top Go down
EvelAlida

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey Dr. Carol, great job recording the audio chat.
The timing could not have been better, having this in the vault after listening to all the bullshit is invaluable considering all the rumors that flew about this..................

I expressed my thoughts on MySpace in a bulletin after listening for myself.....................

EA
Back to top Go down
katlsumom

katlsumom

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 am

EvelAlida wrote:
Hey Dr. Carol, great job recording the audio chat.
The timing could not have been better, having this in the vault after listening to all the bullshit is invaluable considering all the rumors that flew about this..................

I expressed my thoughts on MySpace in a bulletin after listening for myself.....................

EA

Thanks so much for posting the link for the CHAT with Renny!! Smile As usual She was Fabulous! queen I don't take offense to anything that was said in the chat. Renny has tons of Fans and she is very gracious and kind to all of them! I met Renny here in Metairie and she is as beautiful in person as she was on Big Brother! I love you I took pictures with her and got a signed Autograph picture and was able to meet her Children. You can see how proud they are of their mother. I cant wait to see Renny as Grand Marshall of Zeus and look forward to whats in store for Rennys future. I hope to see her on the Next BB AllStars. Wink For all those haters out there that like to talk about our Renny they can go Bash Someone else Evil or Very Mad .. Rennys fans know who she is and Don't Wanna Hear anything Negative about her! We Love our Renny Roo!! I love you
Back to top Go down
JenniferLaLabbfan

JenniferLaLabbfan

Female Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:53 pm

God Bless you "katlsumom" thanks a whole lot for your impute it is really needed at this point. You are super lucky to have met OUR RENNY lol must have been a blast.

Is she the same as when she was in the house? And did she make you laugh alot because I think she would have me rolling on the floor constantly if I met her. SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO BRIGHTEN A ROOM.

Thanks
Hun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbrother4me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **   FINALLY  ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT  ** Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY ** RENNY'S FIRST OFFICIAL CHAT **
Page 1 of 1